How do you get to Santa Cruz Laguna?
By bus. Santa Cruz is well served by buses from the major provincial bus terminals in Metro Manila; travel times take about 2 hours (or more with traffic jams), including a major stop in Calamba. DLTB provides frequent half-hourly departure from the company’s Buendia (Pasay) and Cubao (Quezon City) terminals.
How far is Sta Cruz Laguna from Manila?
The straight line distance (airline route) between Manila and Santa Cruz, Laguna is 58 km, (36 miles or 31 nautical miles).
Is Sta Cruz Laguna a city?
Benjamin C. Agarao Jr. Santa Cruz, officially the Municipality of Santa Cruz (Tagalog: Bayan ng Santa Cruz), is a 1st class municipality and capital of the province of Laguna, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 117,605 people.
Is Laguna under NCR?
The National Capital Region (NCR) is the only region in the country without any province. It is subdivided into 17 local government units (LGUs) comprising of 16 cities and one municipality. … NCR is bordered by the provinces of Bulacan to the north, Rizal to the east, Cavite to the south-west and Laguna to the south.
How do you get to Laguna?
How to Go to Laguna
- By Air. Unfortunately, there are no direct flights to this mountainous region of Luzon. …
- By Land. If you’re coming from Manila, you can take a bus from Pasay, Cubao, or Buendia headed to Calamba or Santa Cruz. …
- By Sea. Traveling by sea going to Laguna is not available.
How do I get to Sta Cruz Manila?
- Take the MRT to Taft terminal station.
- Walk through the connecting foot bridge towards LRT1-EDSA station.
- Take the LRT1 to Carriedo station.
- Exit the station.
- Turn left at Rizal Avenue, and walk past Sta. Cruz Church towards Bustos.
- Turn left at Bustos, and walk about 1 block until you get to Ongpin.
6 мая 2008 г.
What is Laguna?
1. laguna – a body of water cut off from a larger body by a reef of sand or coral. lagoon, lagune. lake – a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land. liman – a long narrow lagoon near the mouth of a river.
What is Laguna famous for?
Laguna is known for its beautiful lakes and majestic mountains—such as the famous Mt. Makiling, Mt. Banahaw, and Sierra Madre—providing a lot of opportunities for vacation, travel and tourism.
Is Laguna Metro Manila?
Laguna (Tagalog: Lalawigan ng Laguna; Spanish: Provincia de Laguna), is a province in the Philippines located in the Calabarzon region in Luzon. Its capital is Santa Cruz and the province is situated southeast of Metro Manila, south of the province of Rizal, west of Quezon, north of Batangas and east of Cavite.